CMAG Executive Committee Membership
The CMAG Executive is made up of Government and non Government representatives at Senior Management level, all of whom have decision making ability with in the sector. They meet bi monthly to oversee CMAG and work with the CMAG coordinator.
As at November 2012:
- Jen Deurwaarder - CMAG Chairperson Director Development Unit, Melbourne Citymission
- Dale Fulford Manager, Department of Human Services North and West Metropolitan Region
- Toni Clarke Manager, Disability Client Services, Department of Human Services North and West Metropolitan Region
- Yopie Deurwaarder Programs Manager Nillumbik Community Health Service, Options for Older Families / MaDP
- Susan Gray General Manager, Client Services, Care Connect
- Lisa Dugdale Manager, Disability Services, Villa Maria
- Jo Wilson Manager, Case Management, arbias
- Jackie Gravatt Manager, Disability Services, MacKillop Family Services
- Meryle Trentini Client Services Manager, Vic Deaf
- Joanne Calkin Manager, Disability , Melbourne Citymission
- Kim Maloney CMAG Coordinator, Melbourne Citymission
The Executive explore issues that came from either the CMAG membership or from the service system itself, for example new initiatives/ service responses such as Support and Choice/ Individualised Support Packages.