The Case Management Action Group (CMAG) is a collective of disability case management planning agencies operating in the North and West Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
The Case Management Action Group is a formal extension of the relationships that currently exist between case management providers. It forms a representative body to be involved in planning, policy development, and advocacy on behalf of people with a disability. This group also provides a centralised focus for information exchange amongst all participants.
The Case Management Action Group is auspiced by Melbourne Citymission. CMAG operates with a part time co-ordinator and a CMAG Executive made up of senior management from the Government and non-Government sector.
Also in this section
- CMAG Executive Committee Membership
- Strategic Plan
- CMAG Projects
- CMAG Network for Quality Project
- CMAG Regional Planning Framework Project
- ABI Case Management Sector Coordination Project
- CMAG Bi-Monthly Forums
- CMAG Training / Meeting Calendar
- CMAG Information Sheet
- CMAG Co-ordinator Contact Details
- CMAG Membership Registration Form
- CMAG Community of Practice